Saturday, Oct 10, 2020
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Rockfish Valley Trail
Field Trip Leader: Joe Coppock
Come join us as we explore the Rockfish Valley Trail. We will be looking for migrating warblers as well as some returning winter residents. This is often a good spot for hawks, kestrels, and sparrows too.
Due to Covid, sign-up is required and limited to 10 participants.
Participants will need to follow these guidelines:
• I will not attend the field trip if I am feeling unwell.
• I will sign up for field trips by emailing Susan Babineau (send email to [email protected]
• I will only carpool with members of my household.
• I agree to wear a face-covering (appropriately, no neck gaiters) at all times while on the field trip to protect myself, the trip leader, and other participants. The covering must cover both the mouth and nose.
• I agree not to share binoculars, scopes, cameras, food, bug spray, or other personal products. (The club will not be able to loan out club binoculars on these trips.)
• I agree to maintain at least 10 feet of separation from other participants outside of my household.
Failure to follow these rules will lead to you being asked to leave the field trip. We encourage everyone to bring hand sanitizer as well.